What's New in Version 2
- The East Cascades of Oregon region is now an option under site selection. LandCarb is now parameterized to simulate climate, management history and wildfire regimes for the East Cascades of Oregon.
- Secondary regime types are now available for landscape historical and future management regimes.
- Regimes are now divided into 'Management' and 'Natural Disturbance' groups
- Substitution is now customizable on the 'Carbon Use' page. Users can now set the displacement factor constant into the future, change the relationship with long-term structures, change the bioenery displacement factor, and turn off fossil carbon leakage.
- Default management histories are now differentiated by region and ownership selected on the site selection page.
- When a simulation is started, a new 'Please wait' window pops up to indicate the simulation is running. The window disappears when the simulation is complete.